How To Install A Hard Drive In Your Macbook

. Monday, June 16, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks





This is why it has been a while since I posted a video. I wanted to replace the stock hard disk in my Macbook with a larger and more reliable one. While the original still works, it makes the strangest (and bad-sounding) "squeak" noise from time to time. The stock drive also has a reputation, so why chance it? And what better way to spend a very rainy and windy day than by staying inside and playing around with computer hardware?

Note: I realize that the type of computer a person has borders on a religion to some people. I pick the hardware that does the job I want to do, and use plenty of different operating systems (Windows, DOS, Mac OS X, OS/2, AIX, Linux, etc...)




View This Video

0 comments: